Stephanie Boncimino CCE, CME came to our practice with over 14 years of experience as a medical aesthetician and certified laser technician.
Throughout her career, she has had the opportunity to develop an extensive familiarity with multiple laser platforms, minimally invasive devices, and skin care products including Palomar, Candela, Alexandrite, Cutera, Syneron, Thermage, Ulthera, and Microdermabrasion. (Skin Care: Obagi, Skin Medica, Skinceuticals, IS Clinical, La Roche-Posay, PCA, Procyte, Image, Nia, Jane Iredale and Color Science.)
Stephanie’s energetic personality and deep drive to master the art and science of Laser/Ultrasound technologies have helped us launch ourselves into a new world of non-surgical options for our patients. She has helped us reshape our definition of outstanding laser skin resurfacing results, and we’re confident you’ll love her as much as we do!
Stephanie is our lead provider for laser hair removal treatments, IPL treatments, and Limelight/Genesis Photo facials for brown pigmentation, vascular redness and skin rejuvenation. Stephanie is also our preferred provider for Ulthera skin tightening treatments, light TCA peels, and Microdermabrasion treatments.
- American Health and Aesthetics Institute, Deerfield FL – 320 hour Electrology program
- LaserDerm, Deerfield, FL – 30 hour Laser and Light-Based Hair Removal Course
- Professionals Academy of Skin Care, West Dundee, IL
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
- William Rainey Harper College, Palatine, IL – Associates of Arts Degree