Dr. Troiano, an exceptionally trained female facial plastic surgeon in West Palm Beach. She is a Board-Certified Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgeon and fellowship-trained Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
Dr. Chelsea Troiano received her medical degree at the Indiana University School of Medicine, where she graduated with honors as an Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Awardee.
She went on to complete her residency as the chief resident at the Boston University Medical Center as an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck surgeon, focusing on the anatomy of the head and neck for five years. She has honed her skills and mastered the art of facial feminization procedures while being trained by Dr. Jeffrey H. Spiegel, MD, FACS.
During her tenure, she was awarded a CORE grant to study the effects of e-cigarettes on wound healing. The first-ever research of its kind. Dr. Troiano’s findings were published in the American Medical Association Journal of Facial Plastic Surgery (JAMA) and she was invited to speak at the international facial plastic surgery symposium on her results.
After residency, Dr. Troiano completed a fellowship with renowned facial plastic surgeon Dr. Edward Farrior, MD, FACS. Here her intensive practice allowed her to master the art of facial plastic surgery, including the delicate nuances of rejuvenating the aging face, optimizing facial features, and the deep plane facelift.
As a female Facial Plastic Surgeon, she understands what it is like to see something different in the mirror compared to what everyone else sees. Her focus is to bring her patient’s vision into reality.
Dr. Troiano is renowned for her ability to make patients comfortable with voicing concerns, asking questions, and discussing aesthetic goals during your consultation. Dr. Troiano is dedicated to achieving natural-looking results that significantly enhance your facial profile.
Personal and Professional Affiliations:
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Society
- New England Otolaryngology Society
- North County Surgicenter
- Jupiter Surgery Center
Honors, Rewards, and distinctions
- “Association of Electronic Cigarette Vaping and Cigarette Smoking with Decreased Random Flap Viability in Rats” (PubMed ID: 30347026)- First ever to study and publish the effects of vaping on wound healing.
- Top Score Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery on Inservice Exam, Boston University 2018-2019
- Greatest Scientific Contribution in Resident Research, Boston University 2018-2019
- Chief Administrative Resident, Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery- 2018-2019
- AAFPRS Leslie Bernstein Resident Research Grant 2017-2018
- Triological Combined Sections Meeting Award 2016
- IU Foundation Scholarship for Overseas Study 2008