We realize that surgery is not the right answer for everyone, and the truth is that using non-surgical treatments as a preventative measure can both delay the need for surgery and dramatically improve surgical results. Katie was recruited to our practice in 2015 to serve as our Chief Non-Surgical Cosmetic Practitioner. She joined our team with eight prior years of experience among some of the most successful cosmetic practices in South Florida, and we feel quite confident that she is one of the best injectors in the business.
Katie’s compassion for patients, confidence in her evaluation and treatment skills, and deep love for what she does make her the perfect fit for our mission to provide patients with the ultimate plastic surgery experience. Katie is our lead injector for neurotoxins and dermal fillers and our preferred provider for Neograft, PRP and Cellfina cellulite treatments.
After completing additional training with the Lumenis and Cutera laser systems, she also became our lead specialist in laser vaginal rejuvenation and ablative skin resurfacing. Katie is a Board certified Family Nurse Practitioner with over seven years’ of nursing experience in direct patient care. She began her career specializing in preventive medicine and age management training, after gaining extensive experience in acute and progressive cardiovascular care settings. Katie’s deep desire to understand her patients’ cosmetic goals, along with her gentle hand and her committment to staying informed on the most effective products and techniques make her a perfect choice for your next non-surgical procedure.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner certification received June 12, 2013 (F0613504)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Florida License received June 6, 2013 (ARNP9284371)
- Esthetic Skin Institute Inc, Certificate of Training in Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Basic Life Support, American Red Cross
- Certified Galderma Injector (Dysport, Sculptra, Restylane Lyft, Restylane products)
- Certified Allergan EPIC Injector - Botox, Voluma, Kybella, Volbella, Vollure, and Juvederm products
- Training in Poly-L-Lactic Acid Basic and Advanced Injection Techniques
- Lower and Mid-Facial Rejuvenation: V4 and J4 Injection Techniques